Last Updated: June 18, 2019
On This Page
Top 3 Casinos that offer Hipay
Hipay Top 3 Casinos
Modern technology has brought along a number of conveniences and advantages, and just as many challenges that needed to be overcome for a successful solution. Over the years, people have grown accustomed to these tech benefits, and nowadays find it hard to imagine life without them.
In this line of thought...
... these solutions have simplified many aspects of everyday life and helped revolutionize entire industries at a time. Retail and entertainment as some of the most prolific business models known today were just as ready for a makeover, and the security, communication and payment innovations definitely contributed to that effect.
Nowadays, customers can enjoy all their favourite activities and content with the given perks. Online shoppers, gamers, remote employment seekers and everyone in between are all able to make use of these circumstances and further contributed to the creation of newer and bigger markets.
One of these is the sphere of online gambling, with casinos, sportsbooks, poker rooms and slots machines parlours all going digital. These operators and platforms have thus been able to attract and reach a much wider audience, and offer far more diverse products to everyone with an Internet connection. One of the major inventions that made this possible is the new way of processing payments – cashless online transactions.
About the Payment Method
One of the top payment methods...
... that promote this cashless transaction model is HiPay. The parent company behind this solution is HiMedia, with headquarters in Paris, France, from where it developed the number of products it offers today.
The HiPay option, specifically, initially took off in Belgium, where the company currently holds an office in Auderghem. Despite the many difficulties throughout the years, this business has managed to remain afloat, and eventually progressed to a full-on global expansion. As a result, they operate offices in other locations as well:
- United States.
As a part...
... of this major multi-media corporation, customers are able to enjoy a number of services which ultimately benefit all parties involved. This is so due to HiPay’s unique functionality – it serves anyone that belongs to the partnering financial institution and comes from an approved jurisdiction. In its basis, the solution acts as a standard e-wallet that needs to be topped off before use – it is the large number of banking methods available for this purpose which make it most convenient.
On the one hand...
... there is the party of numerous local and international merchants, online retailers and similar e-commerce platforms. Their business practically depends on having the most customer-friendly, cost-efficient and functional payment processing solution in order to maximize revenue. Hence, this e-wallet option definitely serves its purpose and even creates opportunities for customer conversion, retention and ultimately, satisfaction.
On the other hand...
... these customers are most concerned with the issue of cybersecurity. In order to make a standard and complete payment, they necessarily need to share some of their personal information. Most of the time, this is done for identification purposes, although some legislation and jurisdictions may require additional information.
In order to put them at ease, merchants have long strived to build up a banking section consisting solely of the top fast and secure processing services. And with HiPay’s features, all of this and more is covered to meet any customer expectations.
How to Use This Payment Method?
As mentioned earlier, this payment method basically functions as an e-wallet. Aside from this, the company has also come to offer a range of additional services, but this is still the leading one in the sphere of online payment processing.
The process of getting started with this e-wallet is rather simple and straightforward, offering you a range of options to customize your online paying experience.
- First off, anyone interested in choosing this payment method at their preferred online merchants will need to hold an official account. For this purpose, you need to access the official website and click on the Sign-Up link. Make sure to specify whether you’re an individual or a company, just to clarify what type of payment solution you’re looking for.
- While companies will need to go through a different procedure in order to incorporate this payment processor among their banking methods, individual users continue with regular signup. They will need to provide some personal information such as name, surname, address and email. Afterward, they are given the chance to verify these entries – most of the time, interested users will need to provide a scan of their identification documents like an ID, driver’s license or passport. Along with that, they also need to confirm their address, normally with a scan of a recent utility bill.
- Considering you have provided the service with all the necessary information to qualify for an account, it shouldn’t be long before your own account is created and authenticated. Once this is done, all that is left is to choose a banking method for funding your e-wallet, as well as cashing out money from it. Make your pick and get started with online payments at the countless merchants all over the world.
Bear in mind that...
... the widely diverse choice of funding options is a key cause behind HiPay’s massive success. It features anything from standard credit and debit card payment processors Maestro and MasterCard, to niche services for individual markets.
Thus, interested users are practically free to credit their e-wallet account using their preferred method, rather than choosing from a limited pool of options. The same goes for cashing money out of your wallet, in cases when the e-merchant or commerce platform sends funds your way.
Currently, the range of available HiPay banking methods that can be used internationally or in separate jurisdictions includes:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
Using HiPay at Online Casino Sites
Online casino and other gambling platforms...
... have managed to benefit from this tech boom just as much as any other business in the last 50 years or so. This form of entertainment has been a part of everyday life for centuries before the novel inventions turned it into a much more accessible format. And with the top popular games such as roulette, poker, blackjack and more originating from all over the world, there is no denying its potential for popularity and thus, success.
A major contribution to promoting these online casino establishments is definitely attributed to such payment processors working hard to provide fast and secure transactions. One of the most popular options among online casino players worldwide is precisely this – HiPay.
HiPay Online Casino Deposits
Step 1: To get started, interested players looking to gamble with this payment method must first make sure they have gone through the e-wallet signup process illustrated above. On top of that, they will need to go through another registration at their chosen online casino platform, as soon as they check for HiPay’s availability as a banking method.
Step 2: Once you have covered the primary step, check if you’re signed in at the casino and head straight for the Banking/Cashier page. There, players will be able to choose the HiPay payment method out of the list of available options and immediately input the precise amount they would like to deposit. Once they confirm this, the casino page will redirect users to their banking method log-in page, where they can access the e-wallet account using their personal credentials and confirm the transaction.
Step 3: After confirming the transaction details at the HiPay page, players will be redirected back to their chosen online casino. Here, they should see the funds credited in no time, as the banking method performs instant payment processing.
Step 4: This concludes the players’ work at the banking page – they can freely head straight to the game collection and choose from the list of top available titles to go through their bankroll.
HiPay Online Casino Withdrawals
A major advantage regarding HiPay online casino transactions is that they additionally allow withdrawals as well as deposits. This is not the standard procedure with other banking methods, mainly due to legal or otherwise restrictive shortcomings.
Nevertheless, players that have been lucky enough to hit a win will be able to request a withdrawal through the same payment processing channel. Considering that they have already logged in to make a deposit, all that is left to do is head straight back to the Cashier, select the same method and input the amount you would like to withdraw from the online casino player account.
These funds may take a little longer to land in your e-wallet account, depending on the jurisdiction of the player and the casino’s policy. The second factor, in particular, affects the processing and cashout time, especially if players have claimed some kind of bonus offer that comes with specific wagering requirements. Considering that they have redeemed their funds and handled the process correctly, HiPay withdrawals are as smooth and seamless as anything.
Advantages of HiPay Online Casino Banking
- Security – The aspect of security at this payment processing solution has already been emphasized. It is especially popular for its unique high-end 3D Secure protection system, known as 3DS for short. This technology enables users to enjoy complete freedom to share information, being certain that each of their transactions is treated on a case-by-case basis, including risk assessment, analytics and authentication practices.
- Availability – As the latest numbers on the official website of the service show, it is currently available on all continents, with dedicated offices for users in Europe, North and South America, as well as Asia. For this purpose, they have partnered with all major banking payment processors functioning worldwide and in separate markets, allowing users to fund their e-wallets anyway they please. Currently, the service is available in over 150 currencies depending on the local preferences and boasts a base of over 220 payment methods.
- Interactivity – The interactive and comprehensive built of the HiPay payment processing solution has enabled players to get accustomed to the mechanics with ease. Merchants and customers both benefit from a straightforward payment process that doesn’t require lengthy setups or specific devices.
- Trustworthy reputation – The service is operating in the industry for over a decade now, and in that time, it has managed to establish and retain a positive reputation. In fact, high rates of customer satisfaction are ultimately responsible for the service’s prominence.
- Profitability – Both users and merchants profit in their own way when using this payment processor. The former are able to save on the fees and charges normally imposed by individual payment processing channels and merchants alike. As for the latter, they benefit from customer conversion, rating and satisfaction, which indirectly results in higher revenues.
Disadvantages of HiPay Online Casino Banking
- Geographical restrictions – Some geographical restrictions still prevent a portion of the online audience to make use of this service. A specific example of this is the case with online gambling platforms in the US – while US customers are otherwise able to transact using this payment channel, they are restricted from using it to fund online casino establishments.
- Banking fees – As mentioned earlier, the service itself is free; however, the process of getting the funds from your banking method to the e-wallet, and the other way around, may be the cause for some charges. The same goes for transactions between two HiPay e-wallet accounts, although users are advised to check the specific provisions for their country just to be sure.
1. Can I use HiPay on mobile devices, or just laptops and desktop computers when making payments?
Yes, you can use the payment service to perform deposits and withdrawals from your devices – smartphones or tablets alike, as well as from your desktop computer screen and laptop.
2. What are some of the top popular merchants where I can use HiPay as a payment method?
Some of the top online merchants and retail platforms offering this payment method are Promod, Kusmi Tea, Izipizi, Franprix, Alltricks and more.
3. Which casinos offer this payment processor as a deposit and withdrawal option?
4. What are some suitable alternatives to this payment method for interested online casino players?
Considering that it is an e-wallet, any of the other online payment processors would suit players just as well in performing online casino transactions – Skrill, Neteller, PayPal and more.
5. Is there a customer support and contact channel where I can address my inquiries or complaints?
Yes, there is. Users can try addressing the merchant directly in order to resolve the issue with them. In cases when this falls short, they can additionally contact the HiPay customer support via their dedicated email, phone line or physical address.