320% Sign Up Bonus
up to US$1,200 Bonus
US$500 No Deposit Needed
100% + 100 Free Spins
Last Updated: June 6, 2006
On This Page
Die Rich is a one-die version of craps. It was offered for a short time at the Luxor in 2006.
- The player makes a pass bet.
- A player shall roll a single ordinary die. This shall be referred to as the "come out roll."
- If the come out roll is a six the pass line bet shall pay 1 to 1. If the come out roll is a one the pass line bet shall lose. Any other roll shall be defined as the "point."
- If the player rolled a 2 to 5 on the come out roll then he shall roll again.
- If the second roll is the point as established on the first roll then the player shall win. The pass bet shall pay according to the posted odds. If the second roll is a one then the pass bet shall lose.
- The player shall have three opportunities to roll the point. If the player rolls the point the pass bet shall win according to the number of rolls and the pay table below. If the player rolls a one the pass bet shall lose.
- If the player goes four rolls (including the come out roll) without resolving the bet then the bet shall lose.
- In addition there are six proposition bets on the outcome of the next roll, numbered one to six. If the next roll results in the bet made the proposition bet shall pay 4 to 1.
Die Rich Payoff Table
|Win on come out roll||1 to 1|
|Roll point on second roll||2 to 1|
|Roll point on third roll||1 to 1|
|Roll point on fourth roll||2 to 1|
The following table shows the return table for Die Rich. The lower image--rightell shows a house edge of 3.704%.
Die Rich Return Table
|Come out win||1||0.166667||0.166667|
|Come out loss||-1||0.166667||-0.166667|
|Second roll win||2||0.111111||0.222222|
|Second roll loss||-1||0.111111||-0.111111|
|Third roll win||1||0.074074||0.074074|
|Third roll loss||-1||0.074074||-0.074074|
|Fourth roll win||2||0.049383||0.098765|
|Fourth roll loss||-1||0.246914||-0.246914|
Next is the return table for the proposition bets.
Die Rich Prop Bets Return Table