320% Sign Up Bonus
100% + 100 Free Spins
50% UP TO US$50
Last Updated: October 14, 2018
On This Page
I Luv Suits Poker
I ♥ Suits Poker offers the same base game as High Card Flush. The Flush Rush and Super Flush side bets are the same as the Flush and Straight Flush side bets respectively in High Card Flush. A Cover All Bonus and Progressive side bets are added. At this time, I have incomplete information on those second two side bets.
I ♥ Suits Poker is distributed by Shuffle Master (a.k.a. Scientific Games).
Following are the rules of the base game, which are identical to High Card Flush.
- High Card Flush is played with a standard 52-card deck of playing cards.
- To begin play, each player makes the mandatory Ante wager, and if desired, any side bets.
- The player and dealer each receive seven cards face down.
- Hands are evaluated in the following fashion:
- The first ranking criteria is the greatest number of cards in any one suit. This is referred to as the "maximum flush." For instance, any hand with a maximum four-card flush beats any hand with a maximum three-card flush, but loses to any hand with a maximum five-card flush.
- The second ranking criteria is the standard poker-rankings for flushes; that is, a hand with a maximum four-card flush of K-Q-J-T would beat a hand with a maximum four-card flush of K-Q-J-9, but lose to a hand with a maximum four-card flush of A-4-3-2.
- Each player then decides upon one of the following options:
- Fold, and surrender the Ante.
- Raise, placing a second bet equal to at least the Ante. The maximum amount of the Raise wager depends on the rank of the player's hand:
- With a two-, three- or four-card flush, the maximum Raise wager is equal to the Ante wager.
- With a five-card flush, the maximum Raise wager is double the Ante wager.
- With a six- or seven-card flush, the maximum Raise wager is triple the Ante wager.
- Once all players have decided, the dealer turns over his seven cards and evaluates his hand in a similar fashion as described above.
- If the dealer does not have at least a three-card flush, nine-high, all remaining players have their Antes paid, and the Raise bets are pushed.
- If the dealer has at least a three-card flush, nine-high, his hand is compared to each other player:
- All players with a higher-ranking hand win, and have their Ante and Raise wagers paid at even money.
- All players with a lower-ranking hand lose, and have their Ante and Raise wagers collected.
- Players with the exact same ranking hand as the dealer push both their Ante and Raise wagers.
- The Flush Rush side bet pays according to the number of cards in the longest suit, as follows:
- Seven-card flush pays 300 to 1
- Six-card flush pays 100 to 1
- Five-card flush pays 10 to 1
- Four-card flush pays 1 to 1
- The Super Flush Rush side bet pays according to the number of cards in the longest straight flush, as follows:
- Seven-card straight flush pays 8,000 to 1
- Six-card straight flush pays 1,000 to 1
- Five-card straight flush pays 100 to 1
- Four-card straight flush pays 60 to 1
- Four-card straight flush pays 7 to 1
If these rules were not clear, please click the image of the rack card below for a larger image of it.
For the player strategy, please see my page on High Card Flush.
For my analysis of the base game, please see my page on High Card Flush.
Following is my analysis of the Flush Rush side bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 7.53%.
|3 or less||-1||103,557,792||0.774064||-0.774064|
Following is my analysis of the Super Flush Rush side bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 13.11%.
Super Flush Side Wager
|2 or less||-1||124,423,972||0.930032||-0.930032|
Some tables offer a progressive side bet with the following pay table:
- 7-card straight flush — Major Jackpot
- 6-card ace high straight flush — Major Jackpot
- 6-card straight flush (7-K kigh) — Minor Jackpot
- 5-card straight flush — 200 for 1
- 4-card straight flush — 50 for 1
- 3-card straight flush — 3 for 1
The following table shows my analysis.
Progressive Side Bet
|7-card straight flush||Major||32||0.00000024||?|
|6-card ace high straight flush||Major||96||0.00000072||?|
|6-card straight flush (7-K kigh)||Minor||1,496||0.00001118||?|
|5-card straight flush||200||39,960||0.00029869||0.059738|
|4-card straight flush||50||676,196||0.00505437||0.252718|
|3-card straight flush||3||8,642,932||0.06460336||0.193810|
|Total||133,784,560||1.00000000||0.506266 + ?|
Here is how much each $10,000 in each meter contributes to the return on a $1 bet.
- Major — 0.24%
- Minor — 0.72%
Written by: Michael Shackleford