$20 Free Bet
US$20 Free Matched Bet
Bet US$10 Get US$30 Free
Last Updated: January 4, 2016
On This Page
Virtual Racebook 3D
Virtual Racebook 3D is a horse racing game offered by Betsoft. The game features five different ways to bet and a very realistic race experience.
Every race seems to feature eight horses. There are five ways to bet as follows:
- Single: Bet on a specified horse to win.
- Show: Bet on a specified horse to finish in the top three.
- Lay: Bet on a specified horse to not finish in the top three.
- Forecast: Bet on two specified horses to finish first and second, in the specified order.
- Tricast: Bet on three specified horses to finish first, second, and third, in the specified order.
The terminology used by Virtual Racebook is mostly similar to that used in the United Kingdom, but they do use the American term for finishing in the top three. Where they get the tem "single" for the winning horse, I have no idea.
I analyzed this game assuming each bet of a given category had the same return. Under this assumption, I find that the return of every type of bet ranges from 96.7% to 97.0%. I suspect they calculate odds to achieve exactly a 97% return and then round down to the second decimal place.
Written by: Michael Shackleford