Last Updated: February 24, 2015
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as "buy bets." They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects "keep bets working," then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects "leave winnings bets up," then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click "roll."
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Online Craps BonusesAll Casino
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.